The Colorado Episcopal Foundation has an excellent opportunity for a part-time administrative assistant/bookkeeper in the Downtown Denver area. The Foundation has provided financial services and products for the Episcopal Church in Colorado for over thirty years. Desired Candidates will need to demonstrate proficiency in the areas noted below.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Database input.
- Assist in preparation of marketing materials.
- Maintains and supports the web-site.
- Board and committee meeting support including scheduling, set-up, etc.
- Prepares accurate and succinct minutes of all Board meetings and distributes to Board members.
- Provides support to Board members as appropriate.
- Clerical duties such as answer phones, meeting preparation, office manager functions, etc.
- Prepare letters.
- Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- 5+ years’ experience in book keeping and administrative roles in non-profit or business environment.
- Positive individual with ability to work both collaboratively and independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and multi-task.
- Software proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, Publisher, Power Point, and Access also, familiarity with Adobe Suite - in particular Adobe Acrobat, PhotoShop and InDesign.
- Familiarity with Web-site support and maintenance, Constant Contact and Social Media.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact us.
- Do not contact us with unsolicited services or offers